- To speak to a computer specialist
- To purchase computers
- With questions on your specific situation
Get Specials & Tips
Business Desktop Computers in Maryland
Annapolis | Baltimore | Ellicott City | Columbia
Here we show you how to choose the best desktop computers for small-to-medium sized businesses and harness the benefits to their maximum potential.
Do you already know which desktop computer you want? Click here to browse computers by make and model.
Choosing The Best Business Desktop Computers For Your Team
When shopping for desktop computers for your business, it’s important to ask this one question that will ultimately lead you to the right decision.
What are the computers being used for?
This is really the over-arching question as you’ll see throughout the rest of this article. In order to answer this question, you have to look at a series of smaller questions like:
- Are your employees spending their time in web-based or network-driven software?
- Or are they only using Microsoft Office and a web browser?
If that is the case, you won’t need the most expensive, highest powered business-grade desktop computer.
On the other hand, does your company…
- Do multimedia development (such as music, movies, or high resolution images),
- Use software that require heavy computing power or a lot of RAM (memory)?
If so, you might want to consult a computer specialist who can measure your exact needs and find you the best computer for business.
So the most important part question to ask is “what are these computers being used for?” All the objective factors can be deduced by knowing the end goal of the best business computer you’re looking to purchase. Other common considerations are:
- What speed processor?
- How much RAM memory?
- What type of video or graphics card?
- Digital 7.1 surround sound or no audio at all?
- What type of input devices (CDROM, Floppy, ZIP, etc..)?
Business Desktop Computers by Brand
[Specific brand pages coming soon - please call 410-579-4508 to speak to a DSR computer specialist who will serve you]
Would you like to speak with a business computer specialist about your specific situation? Click here and fill out the form to contact us or call us at 410-579-4508.
Go back to the main Business Computer Products page