Computers For Schools
Maryland | DC | Virginia | Delaware | Pennsylvania
Are you looking to buy computers for schools in the MD/DC/VA/DE/PA area?
Whether you need to buy desktops or laptops for school students, picking the right technology is important to the success of those students, so of course you want to be sure the decision you make is a good one.
Well don’t worry, because we can help you.
Whether you need computers for K through 12, college, or anything in between, we’ll make sure you get what’s best for your students so that they have every opportunity to succeed.
So keep reading this page to learn more about computers for schools and you’ll see just how you can pick the best possible machines for the continued growth and learning of your students.
Need Help Now?
If you are in need of a computer for your student, call us today at 410-579-4508
Fill out the contact form to the right of the page.
If your school provides a dedicated website or other specials for purchase from DSR, please go through your school’s website to get to the recommended option for your school.
Contact a sales person for information (email@example.com) and to discuss further options for your school.
Buying the Right Machines
Not every student has the exact same needs when it comes to the computers they use for school, this is something that grows increasingly true the older students get.
It makes sense then that there isn’t a “one size fits all” solution to buying school computers.
So, what kind of things should you look for when it comes to buying computers for students?
- Choosing the Form – Do you prefer performance or mobility from your computer?
Among the first things you need to look at, there is the form that the computer takes. Some students might need to take their work with them, in which case a laptop will fit their needs the best.For younger students who don’t need that mobility, you may be better off purchasing desktop computers for their education.
- The Right Memory – Computer programs like educational software are becoming increasingly sophisticated, so you need to make sure the computers for school that you purchase for your students are able to keep up.
This, in part, means making sure that they have enough RAM to process programs quickly and efficiently so that students can keep pace with the work and stay ahead on their assignments.
- Think About Storage Space – Students get a lot of work over the course of the year and need some place to keep it all.
It’s with that fact in mind that you want to make sure your school computer hard drives are up to par and able to hold everything that needs to be held.This is especially important to keep in mind with laptops because, unlike desktop computers, a typical laptop can only hold one hard drive at a time.
- Keeping the Information Safe – Not only do you need a place to keep all of that information, but you need to make sure it’s safe as well.
When buying computers for schools, it helps to set up a system through which data can be backed up so that nothing is lost.Likewise, you want to make sure you have a security system in place so that only those who are supposed to be able to access the information will have that ability.
By keeping these points in mind, you’ll have no trouble buying elementary school computers, or computers for students at any other level.
But how do we here at DSR Inc work with you to make sure your computers for school are best for your needs?
What You Get by Working with the Experts at DSR
- An understanding of schools and their purchasing process.
- Expert advice on hardware and software manufacturers.
- Demonstrations to acquaint your decision makers with available models and features.
- Demo models for you to try on your network with your software, from selected manufacturers.
- Recommendations on warranties and theft deterrents.
- Very competitive pricing.
- One stop shopping for networking (including wireless network environments), hardware, software and all computer accessories (including projectors).
- Assistance with leasing options and leasing quotes.
- The ability to handle large orders.
- We can tailor a website to your needs for ordering by students and parents.
- Ghosting of your master hard drive image onto all your laptop purchases.
- A large technical support/repair department with MCSE and A+ certified professionals.
- Superb, fast repair capabilities to include on-site and courier pick-up service (we provide secured foam-lined courier boxes for transporting laptops for repair).
- References and recommendations from customers similar to your school.
- Availability of our staff for your “open box” events and free training of your staff on proper laptop maintenance.
- An established and financially stable business model.
Honest and friendly business philosophy. We make realistic promises and we deliver what we promise when it comes to computers for schools or any of our other services.
When it comes time to purchase new computers for your school, contact DSR.
That means that not only will we be able to not only provide school computers at a competitive price point, but we will be there to help support the machines and service your network as well.
Go ahead and contact one of our sales representatives with this form or give us a call at 410-579-4508
With the technology your purchase from us, you’ll make it that much easier for your students to achieve in the long run.
How Can We Help You?
- To speak to a computer specialist
- To purchase computers
- With questions on your specific situation