Business Computer Sales, Networking, Computer Repair
Baltimore, MD | Columbia | Glen Burnie | Ellicott City | Hanover
DSR is the premier provider of business computer sales, networking, and computer repair in Baltimore & Maryland. From Baltimore & Columbia to Glen Burnie, Ellicott City, Towson & beyond, DSR has satisfied the business and personal computer technology needs of customers like you for over 25 years.
- Computer Repair – Get fast, while-you-wait tablet, laptop & computer repair in Baltimore & Maryland. Our certified computer support technicians are authorized to service most Mac & PC brands, including Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba, Fujitsu, ASUS, Acer, & more!
- Computer Networking – DSR offers comprehensive network services to businesses across Maryland. From network consulting & security to installation, management & monitoring, discover networking solutions that save time & money for your business.
- Business Computer Sales – Get the perfect computer technology solution for your business, school, or non-profit organization. From desktops, to laptops, tablets & more, DSR can deliver the perfect computers at a price that’s perfect for your budget.
Affordable Service, Exceptional Quality. That’s Our Guarantee.
That’s what our reputation is based on & that’s what you’ll experience when you engage us to help with your computer hardware repair, IT support & network infrastructure needs. We know that you have a lot of options to choose from. But there’s a reason why our customers keep coming back to us year-after-year, ever since we opened our doors in 1986.
You can count on us to deliver.
Whether you’re an individual in the Baltimore area with a computer problem, a small business, or a larger company that needs help more advanced technology issues, our team of expert consultants can find the problems & weak spots & show you the best ways to tackle them.
Attention Computer Repair Customers
The fastest way to get your machine fixed is to come drop it off. Find us on Google Maps, proudly servicing customers in places like Hanover, Baltimore, Columbia, Severna Park, Annapolis, Elkridge, Laurel, & beyond.
We’re friendly here & will take good care of you. Most repairs are complete within 24 hours. We’re authorized to repair a wide variety of makes & models. It’s tough to diagnose problems over the phone, but if you have specific questions otherwise, feel free to call us & we’ll give you our best advice.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Looking forward to seeing you.
New Stuff From the Blog
How to choose the Best Tablet for your Student Tablets are becoming increasingly capable and affordable devices, making them a very popular educational tool. If you’re thinking of purchasing tablets for your school or for a student, the immense amount of offerings can feel overwhelming. When selecting the best tablet for education, there are some
Last April, the Windows XP End of Life Countdown began, following Microsoft’s announcement that support for Windows XP will end on April 8, 2014. In just 6 months, Microsoft will cease to provide automatic fixes, updates, or online technical assistance for systems running XP. So if you are still running XP, what does this mean
Get Specials and Tips via Email!
Fill in your email address to get our Special Email Offers and Computer Tips!
Can Your IT Infrastructure Survive The Death Of Windows XP?
Download this FREE whitepaper now to discover:
- What Windows XP’s End-Of-Life Could Mean For You
- 3 Surprising Ways New PCs Can Actually Save You Money
- How Your IT Department Can:
- Reduce Software Costs
- Lower Management Costs
- Improve End-User Productivity